Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bicycle

***--- My Bike---***

I found a second hand bike that cost me like 170 bucks to buy the bike and the accessory as well.... My heart is pain because i earned the money that hard and spent it that easy@@

This is my new bike



Although it is abit high but still alright for me and i like the structure of the bike! Maybe i will change the handler oneday when i have the money again! But, I GOT NO MONEY NOW

Poor guy but i am happy because this is the first time i earn my own money and i bought the things i need myself! Although i work so hard and get only that little of money, but i am happy and learn somethings from the kitchen as well.

I bought a lock for my new bike



It costs me like 35 bucks to buy a lock here! Although it is a bit expensive but it is good to use a good lock to protect your bike being stole by others! Haha! And it looks cool! I like it much more than those cheaper lock!

I bought a helmet as well



I dont like to wear helmet but this is the law of Australia for your own safety! @.@ It looks not that cool and costs me like 20 bucks in bigW.. Heart attack again!! MY MONEY!!

And the most terrible things is: I BOUGHT A SPORT LIGHT for my bike!!

I need it to cycling at night and it is dangerous if i didnt have the sport light!



A big project for me to find those accessary! I dont think we need it in Malaysia but... Haha! I even wan to buy a back light for my bike but i dont have money to buy it already! Just forget about it! GOOD JOB! I got a bike in Australia! But not a car..**-- sad--** I will work hard!

***---End---***

No comments: